Each poster will be allocated display space that is 4 feet (1.21 meters) high by 4 feet (1.21 meters) wide. We must ask that you do not exceed this display area. Your poster number will correspond to your poster’s listing in the final program.
You may bring your poster already assembled, or you may bring items to be individually posted within the
4 feet (1.21 meters) high by 4 feet (1.21 meters) wide area.
Here are a few hints for good poster presentations:
- Posters must be in English.
- Make your poster simple and eye-catching.
- Provide handouts or copies of your poster.
- Use large print and a minimum of text.
- Graphs and statistical data are typically of interest.
- Try to have an introduction and summary panel.
- This is an international organization and not all attendees will be fluent in English. Keep abbreviations and jargon to a minimum.
- During the Meet the Author session, stay with your poster so attendees may confer with you.
Please remember: Poster size is 4 feet (1.21 meters) high by 4 feet (1.21 meters) wide.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Society for Occupational and Environmental Health office (703) 556-9222 or email us at [email protected].